slob tags

slob music

slob ads

Thursday, March 8, 2007

we are humbled.

Today was a great day for Slob. First, I learned that my write-up about Emily Nussbaum's article for New York Magazine was actually quoted on New York Magazine's blog. Next, one of my posts about Project (RED) was quoted
by PSFK (one of my favorite websites) alongside several very well-established sites including Gawker and that of the legend himself, Mr. Josh Spear.

It feels good to know that someone is actually looking at what I post. That being said, efforts will be made over the course of the next few weeks to update our appearance and usability. Don't be surprised if we make a move to our own domain sometime over the next year. Thanks to those of you who read Slob. And to the rest of the Slob contributors, how about some contributions? See you out there.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home